W 3/29—Peer Edit draft of Research Argument and Visual Rhetoric
Th 3/30--They Say, I Say ch. 7 due
F 3/31—Peer Edit draft of Research Conclusion; Research Early Turn-in
M 4/10--They Say, I Say ch. 8 & 11
W 4/12—Research final due date
Monday, March 27
- Literature Review improvement advice
- Research Early Turn-in advice
- Read Writing America ch. 5: Argument
- Complete the activities on pp. 110, 117, 120 for practice.
- Complete the activities on pp. 115, 125, 126 for your research argument.
Tuesday, March 28
- Review research packet pp. 15-16.
- With your tablemates, evaluate and revise the Argument Essay Checklist. Make it fit our needs for the argument section of the research paper.
- Share revisions with the class.
- Write your research argument rough draft.
- Bring a clean, typed copy of the argument section of your research paper tomorrow. Include your visual rhetoric with a caption and parenthetical citation. Include the works cited page.
Wednesday, March 29
- Peer Edit draft of Research Argument and Visual Rhetoric (plus works cited page)
Thursday, March 30
- They Say, I Say ch. 7 due
- Review research packet p. 17.
- Read UNC Writing Center handout on Conclusions.
- Write research conclusion rough draft.
Friday, March 31
- Practice with The Four-Square Method to Developing Open Arguments
- Pre-writing/Drafting responses to FRQ Question 3
- Research Early Turn-in
- Peer Edit draft of Research Conclusion